Wednesday, March 19, 2008

7 Days!!!!

Wow, the days are really getting away from me! I had an amazing graduation/goodbye party on Saturday, and I want to thank all of the people who attended for making it wonderful. I'm going to miss you all, and of course, a great number who couldn't attend as well.

Saturday I also recieved my Visa and an acceptance letter to a really good college. *smiles* So it was a good day. Today, I got my itinerary for my 2-3 day orientation in Tokyo before I go to Sendai, it should be really fun. I'll be with about 30 other students who will study all over Japan. I'm really excited about my placement, my host family looks adorable!!! And just for you, reader of my blog, I am posting pictures of my host family, bask in their cuteness!!!

I'm going to be living with my host grandparents, because my host parents are divorced (which is weird in Japanese society, they put a lot of emphasis on family culturally). My host sister, Haruka, will pick me up every morning (they live down the block and spend a lot of time at the grandparents' house, and vice versa) and we'll walk to school!!! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am basking ! I am basking in this total cuteness!! It may blast you off your feet with an anime-typical cuteness spark.

;) can you stand it? haha