Monday, March 31, 2008

I Can`t Stop Listening to Spring Awakening!!

This is going to be super fast because I`ve been online for about a half hour!!! I need to get off!!

Anyway, I`m here in Sendai and it`s pretty sweet. My host grandparents are awesome, and love to help me learn my 日本語. My job around the house is the same as in America. Do the dishes after every meal. School starts on the 8th, but I have my orientation on the 7th (my 18th birthday! HOLY CRAP!!!!). I met two of the exchange students at my school from Australia. One is on the international campus. The other is on my campus. They`re both really nice and friends wth my host sister (Haruka). Haruka showed me pictures of when they all went to karaoke together (they`ve been here for about 3 months already). In August, Haruka is going on a 10 month exchange to Canada, which should be really cool. I told her about Y-Camp last night, and she was so interested! I think I may have her and some others apply to be counselors for summer `09! w007!

I also drank Qoo. My life had meaning once again.I have yet to find the peko chan candy that I love so much, but I WILL!!! *punches fist in the air*

Also, my host family is impressed by how many different Japanese foods I know. ^-^ ありがとう Hanguk Kake!!!! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how's that no-math prospect looking?

Anonymous said...

XD cant wait to see you in Japanese uniform!!! Aghhh jealous jealous =___=;;