Sunday, July 13, 2008

MUAHAHAHAHAHA ART-SCHOOL

...wow I haven't updated for quite a while. Hope everyone who's reading this is doing well!

I am exhausted. Today I went out with Ayumi (a student from Miyagi University). She showed me Sendai's Animate (there's Animates all over Japan), which is an anime/manga store of joy. She also showed me other comic shops, we did purikura, ate McDonalds (Mac), and FOUND ART-SCHOOL CDS!!!!!!!! *dies* I have been looking for them since I came to Japan almost four months ago!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ART-SCHOOL!!!!! Their CD with Swan Song is equivalent to $30, so back at the CD store it remains. But I HAVE THEIR CD WITH MISSING!!!!! MY FAVORITE ART-SCHOOL SONG!!!!!!!!! IT IS MAGIC!!!!!!!
Hopefully this HTML will work, and you'll be able to see the video.



What else can I say? SUMMER VACATION!!! I HAVE ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL THEN!!!! Which is good because at this point, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (I think you get the point) dislike my school. And I have karaoke plans for summer. Awesome. Miri (my host sister was talking about maybe Tokyo Disney?
And my host mom signed me up to sing Joss Stone's "You Had Me" at this massive music fest thing on the 27th. ...holy crap. But I'll do fine. Apparently, I'm really good at singing that song. Joss frickin rocks man.

I am becoming the purikura expert I've always wanted to be. Ayumi says that my decorations are really cute. And she LOVED Eclipse (who didn't? I didn't really like New Moon nearly as much, but that's mainly cause Edward was nai and it reminded me too much of...things...)!!! BREAKING DAWN ON AUGUST SECOND!!!! *foams at mouth* MUST...READ...

Seriously LOVE hanging with Ayumi. It's a really nice break from hanging with Japanese high school girls all the time. Don't get me wrong, they're fun to be with, but it is nice to have someone a bit more mature once in a while.

Tohei Sensei wants me to talk about the differences between American/Canadian schools and Japanese schools (high school) tomorrow to my class because most of the kids are leaving soon on their exchange programs. There's currently 14 in the class (not including me), and when summer break ends, there will be 5.
So, first period should be, interesting to say the least. :) Wish me luck!

No comments: