Friday, June 13, 2008

"I feel the earth move under my feet"

Ok, I`m going to make myself clear about this. I`m sorry if it sounds harsh, but it`s true. I don`t care if there`s another American in Sendai. Yay, someone went to Tohoku High as an exchange student before me. I`m not going to get in contact with you, I am not going to meet up with you or anything. I`m not using this blog to make random connections with people through the internet. That`s sketchy.
I have this blog so that my friends and family back home who don`t have livejournal or facebook can see what`s going on in my life. That is the reason anyone can comment, and that`s the reason anyone can see my blog.
Also, please don`t assume that I`m big into blogspot. Because I`m not. I`m a lj and fb person all the way (livejournal and facebook).

I cannot stop you from reading the blog, but please, I would rather recieve comments from my friends back in America. Thank you.

Ok, here`s a quick update.
I just survived my 4th earthquake. Afterwards, I was watching the news, and it showed the city, etc. during the earthquake, and all I could think was "kakkoi (cool!)! I lived through that!" lol.

We did the Haruhi dance yesterday for the retournees in san nensei, it was AWESOME! oh, and the retournee Japanese girls can crank dat solja boi...I think I want them to teach me so I can say I learned solja boi from Japanese schoolgirls...that would be magical.

Anyway, I`m going to eat something before those who raised me call my gorgeous cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=netgate spy emergency 2008 5.0.195 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 350 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?