Thursday, May 8, 2008

Brought to You By Ultra Clutch Hairspray....

I survived my second earthquake. Last night we watched Hairspray until like 12:30 and then went to bed/I lied awake for a few hours cause I couldn`t get to sleep from thinking about things while Miri txted to her friends. And then the earthquake hit. And the first thing I thought was "s*** (my parents reminded me that there are children in my family/siblings of my friends reading this), I am NOT going to get even 5 hours of sleep tonight, am I?" XD Well, I don`t think I did. I almost fell asleep before Culture class today, but that`s ok. I came home and had a 45 minute nap before dinner. Obaasan makes amazing food. Dinner was wonderful. Breakfast was a cinnomon roll that I got last night at Jusco (the shopping center - we go every Wednesday), but lunch was awesome. OKAASAN CUT MICKEY MOUSE HEAD OUT OF NORI AND PUT IT OVER MY RICE!!!!!!! *dies* I couldn`t get a picture of it (my camera was at home), but Mai from ichinensei (first year class) got a picture on her phone and I`ll ask her to send it to me when I get my new phone (which will be before the concert on Sunday).Sunday night Joanna, Emika, Daisy, a bunch of others, and I are going to a concert. I don`t think the band is well known (I can`t remember their name, but they are SO F***ING AWESOME). Emika knows at least a few of the members so she always gets to go to these private concerts. It rocks. And Joanna and Emika said that I can sleep over if the concert ends too late (which is good - because Emika`s mom adores me, seriously, it`s pretty awesome - and she says that Jeff - my brother for those who don`t know/don`t remember - looks like John Lennon XD). *smiles*

Today I took out an account at the International School Library. I know I shouldn`t be reading books in English, but how can I resist when they have my favorite Amy Tan book, Catcher in the Rye, The Grapes of Wrath, The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe, Shattered Mirror (the only Amelia Atwater-Rhodes book they have, at least they have one, but I really would like to read Midnight Predator again), and SO MANY OTHERS???? *literary geek brain vein explodes*

Mom, dad, since I`m going to the concert Sunday night, let`s talk another time. Happy Early Mother`s Day!!!

Daisy and I are planning on going to Izumi to buy my cell phone with a SIM card on Sunday before the concert. We actually found the PERFECT one last time we were at Izumi, so I`m really excited!!! XD

Oh, and thanks for all the comments, guys. *note the sarcasm*
Dean! Give people at lunch hugs for me!!! Missing the Latin Pow Wow Group! Good luck on the AP Tests everyone!
YOUTHINK - Good luck with the Summit! Yeah for youth voice in the city of Portland! :D
Everyone going to Queer Prom - HAVE A BLAST!!!! XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earthquake?! Wow, don't get too many of those back home.(insert sarcastic wit there) But in all seriousness glad nothin too bad happened during it.

I have finally thought up a plan to introduce you to video games. First you will want to buy a Nintendo DS, then get Pheniox Wright: Ace Attorney.

Hope you have a lot of fun during the rest of your stay.

<<(n_n) <(n_n)> (n_n)>>

Anonymous said...

<3 Definitely will do. Glad to hear you're having tons of fun!

(Pst, I agree with Andrew. Get Phoenix Wright! :D)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.