Saturday, May 24, 2008

Russians. They live in Sendai.

I GOT MY PHONE TODAY!!!!!!

And I have a story to go along with it. A story about how my phone is under the name of a random Russian man named Andre.

So today Daizy and I went to get my phone, and found out that I need to be accompanied by someone over 20 (as you are considered a minor in Japan until you`re 20). We were very distraught and called Oizumi Sensei and Jason Sensei, neither of whom could make it to Sendai City today. After some not as enthusiastic karaoke and Purikura, we got a brilliant idea. Why not ask one of the gaijiin walking around Sendai if they would accompany me to buy my phone?
So we went Gaijin Hunting. It was wonderful. Of course, the time that we chose to go Gaijin Hunting, the Gaijin weren`t around. Ironic, no? Eventually, we saw a very very tall white man walking alone. Daizy told me to go up to him (and you guys know me, I did), and ask him if he would come with us to buy my phone. So I did (Daizy ran away for a bit, until she realized that he didn`t brush me off, and then she came a joined us). Andre listened to my frantic "I need to buy a phone but I`m not old enough please come with me to buy my phone!" story, and was very nice about the whole situation. He not only agreed to come with me to buy my phone, but put the phone under his name (since that`s the only way a minor can get a phone - put it under someone else`s name)!!!!!
So now (I just realized that all my paragraphs in my story begin with the word "so"), I have a totally awesome phone (black with massive amounts of jewels and keychains), under the name of a very tall Russian man who has been living in Japan for 8 years. He only knows English because of his High School, but his English is AMAZING.

My pre-paid plan not only gives me an e-mail but UNLIMITED e-mail for just $3 (300 yen)!!!!!!!!!!! I died. And am going to get off the computer to e-mail Josh about possible karaoke tomorrow. *does happy dance*

Also, CONGRATULATIONS PHS CLASS OF `08!!!!! You got through school! Now all you have to deal with is graduation rehersals!!! XP Have fun with Mr. Johnson freaking like he does every year!!! ^-^
And have fun at Prom for me everyone! I expect massive amounts of pictures on facebook!!!
Also, who posted pictures from Queer Prom? I want to see them!

No comments: