Friday, May 23, 2008

Puppies. They make me smile.

Sorry I haven`t posted in quite a while. Things have been rather intense (like camping) here. I realized the other day that I haven`t heard any "...that`s what she said" jokes since I`ve been here. *insert sad face here* So I wrote "That`s what she said." on the back chalkboard in class.

Tonight I went to the TIS (Tohoku International School) dance preformance. It was amazing. There were some people who had no business being on stage (although I`m sure they are wonderful people, they just, you know, can`t dance or sing or whatever), but there were really AMAZING people as well! Sakura (a girl from TIS who`s half Japanese half Canadian) will post the preformances on youtube, so I`ll post a link when it becomes available.

Ummmm.....


JUNO IS COMING TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies* I don`t know if it will be dubbed or subbed, but I am seeing it a bazillion times. I freaking love Juno.

Daizy, Josh, and I found out that we can watch movies in the TIS library. We watched Animaniacs and George of the Jungle before we went to Izumi (where the show was - school got out at noon today), and have decided that instead of joining a club, we should make a "watch random movies in the TIS library" club. They have lots of Disney movies in Japanese...they even have THE PRINCE OF EGYPT IN JAPANESE!!!!!! It is total win.

I FOUND THE PEKO CHAN CANDY!!!!!!! So, those of you who know, I went to Japan for 3 weeks summer 2006, and became OBSESSED with this candy from Fujiya that I COULD NOT find until last night!!!! *does happy dance*

Also, vanilla ice cream with red bean paste in the middle surrounding mochi is my new favorite ice cream. Only 90 yen at Yaofuji.

Daizy, Josh, and I are getting my phone tomorrow! I`m bringing my passport, and if they ask for my address, we`re going to say that I still live with the Kimijiri`s. It`s so much easier to deal with. Yay! My phone! It will be pretty and shiny and all mine! We will fill it with Purikura! XD

No comments: