Wednesday, May 14, 2008

rantrantrant MUSICALS magical Japanese girls

Quickly about my cell phone.

So I found out on Sunday when I went to buy my cell phone with Daizy and Josh that I need to go to Sendai City Hall (completely out of the way and lots of money) to get a stamp of my new address on the back of my Alien Registration Card in order to buy my cell phone. *sighs* Great. Daizy and I are planning on doing that on Saturday.
My phone will look exactly like David`s. The main company that does Pre-Paid phone service is Softbank (although I`d love an AU phone - they don`t do Pre-Paid, though and plans are 2 year agreements), and they only have 2 models for Pre-Paid phones. One that`s butt ugly, and David`s phone. ^-^ Daizy and I are going to put lots of fun things on it. Like sparkly things and Purikura. It will be awesome. And it has a SIM card so I can use my phone out of Japan. XD

Now the concert.
The Live would have been more awesome had people actually been dancing. Like they were just standing there while the music was playing. Josh, Daizy, and I were like, "wtf? DANCE!" So we were the dancing Gaijin. It was awesome.
The music itself FREAKING ROCKED!!!!!! XD Seriously, I want to buy like ALL the CDs THE BANDS ARE SO GOOD!!!!!! The live lasted from 5 - 10 or so. It was good funfun. But I think I`ll only go again one or two more times. Because the non-dancing really brought the Live down, but I want to buy CDs. ^-^

My host family doesn`t know the movie Mulan. Which is very sad. I will introduce it to them (I KNOW I saw it at the video store).

Oh, tomorrow I`m wearing my Spelling Bee shirt under my uniform, as tomorrow is the Second Annual Wear Your Broadway Musical Shirt Day!!! Very few people in Japan understand my love of musicals. Mainly it`s the adults who understand. Like Oizumi Sensei and the Music teacher (tomorrow I`ll post a rant about the schedule and how I can`t take Music or Home Ec. *pouts*). But....

YUU CHAN KNOWS RENT!!!!!!!!!

I died. With joy. She doesn`t really know the plot or anything since she hasn`t seen it, but she knows the name at least, and that makes me SUPER happy!!!!! Seriously. How do these people find me? Someone who knows Rent (Yuu), a male ballerina (Mao), and a girl who does traditional Japanese archery who also draws manga really well (Rina), IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME IN JAPAN???? XD Life is happy.

Also, the girl who sits next to me in Bio, I think her name is Yuuka. She is too cute for her own good. Why are all the Japanese girls who are nerdy with glasses SO FREAKING ADORABLE??? They are all too cute for their own good. It`s rather magical (yes, Dasha, I am starting to use your terms. AHH!!). XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Magical is the most magical word of all words ever.

Anonymous said...

a five hour concert? thats amazing... I'm a little suprised that the japanese people don't really dance