Monday, May 5, 2008

Krystal`s Going to College!!!

My host family is so fricken awesome. They grow their own food. Seriously, they have rice patties and crap and grow their own rice, bamboo, and vegetables. It`s amazing. I love it. ^-^

Yesterday, about 16 people in the International Course went out to yakiniku, which was amazing. We had SO much meat!!!! XD I spent a lot more money than I should have yesterday, but it was so worth it. After yakiniku, we went out to karaoke, and then I met up with Miri and Tomo (who were at yakiniku but decided to shop around Izumi instead of karaoke), and we went to a book and music store before we had to catch the bus.

Ebi (shrimp) burgers at Mcdonalds in Japan are like a little peace of heaven on Earth. Seriously. They = love. But all I can think about now is Supersize Me (which we saw in Oral Communications class, to prepare ninensei - the second graders - for their exchange programs coming up in August). lol. I just need to remind myself that the Mcdonalds in Supersize Me was in America, not Japan. ^-^

Unfortunately, I brought my camera to yakiniku, but forgot to take pictures. Baka. Anyway, I should go because Miri and I are going watch a DVD soon! And I have udon to eat! Yay! Jya ne!


KRYSTAL!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ON GETTING THE $$ FOR COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!! XD *does happy dance*
Pack your bags, cause University of Hawaii at Manoa, here you come! *smiles*

No comments: