Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doing My Happy Dance

I`m only going to update quickly. I`m at Emika`s house for the next two days (until Friday afternoon), when I`ll be moving to Miri`s. *smiles*

A. I`m SO excited to be here at Emika`s! It`s really fun, being with Emika, Joanna, Emika`s CRAZY mother, her brother, and 4 dogs (2 are inside dogs, 2 are outside dogs). We had SO much fun tonight. Kazu from ichinensei (the first year class) came over and chilled with us for a while since he lives around here.

B. I can`t wait to go to Miri`s! She`s really nice, and it`ll be lots of fun to have someone to talk to/do things with!

Anyway, I have some homework for Jason sensei that I should do. Want to stay on his good side if I want to sing and have him play guitar at Sendai Station during the Jazz Festival this summer!

Also, I`m probs going to Mt. Fuji for the last week of summer vacation for the camp hosted (and paid for) by JFIE. Can`t wait!!! XD

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hey, I was just cleaning up my 'Tales of a Gaijin' blog and saw your comment, I'm so glad you're doing an exchange in Japan! I'm getting ready to go back after two years, but it'll never be the same as being there as a highschool exchange student :) The best of luck to you and I hope you have an amazing time!