Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"...Because they were telling us in health class that pregnancy can often lead to an infant."

Summer Vacation Goal (even though it doesn`t start until the end of July): Go to as many Zepp Sendai concerts as possible.

Bought a purikura book today, must fill it with pictures (well, purikura).

Am going to a さくら viewing picnic with my class on Sunday!!!! XD Sensei is picking me (and hopefully Haruka - she`s still not sure if she can go) up at Tohoku HS on Sunday at 10 and taking me (us) to Sendai Station (仙台えき), where we start our adventure.The jocks of Tohoku HS are the baseball team. This does not cease to amuse me even though I found this out last week.

Also, spent time at school for quite a while, I didn`t get home until quarter to 6, but it was mad fun yo. And, yes, I just said yo.

Emika is amazing. She`s Joanna`s host sister, and shorter than me!!! *does happy dance* We already have plans to go to the ocean and the pool during summer vacation as well as purikura and karaoke!!! She`s OBSESSED with Korea and wants to live there, meaning that she knows DBSK and Shinhwa. While I don`t listen to them much, it`s exciting to know there`s someone else here who knows Korean boy bands (most of the people here are more into Koda Kumi, Mika Nakashima, Mr. Children, and Monkey Majik - not that I`m complaining, because they`re all very good artists - it`s just a little taste of Maine with Minsu-yah and Suna-yah here in Nippon). *smiles*

And in case you were wondering about the title of this. I am suffering from Juno withdrawl. I love that movie so much. XD

4 comments:

Patch said...

OMG!!!!! TT_TT My name is Patrick and I went to tohoku high school too the year before you! I've been trying to contact jason sensei for the longest time >,< Please please please ask jason to email me as soon as you can. my email is patchx3@hotmail.com awww man I miss my friends so much.. but they've probobly all graduated already >,<' but my host brother should be there unless he also got accepted to study abroad. anywhoo please email me and we can talk by email ^w^.

Anonymous said...

I really wanna meet Emika! XD She sounds like someone that I would get along with. ^^

OH btw FT Island is debuting in Japan this summer!!!!!! XD I am so jealous of the fact that you will be there >_<

Anonymous said...

O_o

There is someone shorter than you?!
I mearly jest. Glad you are having a good time, sad to hear about the lack of manga though. Tell me when you get a vid game system and I shall have recomendations for you.

This is your Kinda-Jewish friend signning off. <<(_) <(_)> (_)>> (if you are wondering what that was it was Kirby dancing n_n)

Anonymous said...

ohh ocean and pool
now i want my summer, so baddd

lol, baseball jocks that makes me very happy x)

i just bought juno the other day
wicked excited for deleted scenes and cast screenings 8D