Saturday, April 19, 2008

What do you do with 1000 yen in the middle of nowhere? SPEND IT ON FOOD!!!

How can you unexpectedly spend 1000 yen in one day while living in the middle of nowhere in Sendai?

Well, I will tell you.

400 or so on re-stocking your candy supply and a cold green tea.
300 on the takoyaki that a random man sold in a random stand set up outside the grocery store that you went to to re-stock your candy supply (I promised myself that I would buy takoyaki at every available opportunity. I LOVE TAKOYAKI!!!! XD)
100 or so at Family Mart on a rice ball

and when I say "or so" I mean it was more.

so, yes, you can do it! it is possible! and because the food here rocks so hard, it`s really hard NOT to spend money on it!!!






TAKOYAKI!!!!!!!!!
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/01177/photos/japan_takoyaki1.jpg

No comments: