Sunday, April 6, 2008

Photos!!!

I just uploaded massive amounts of pictures onto photobucket for you all to see.
My screen name is LittleRoxie, and the album is a public one so you don`t need a password to check out what I`ve been doing in Japan so far. *smiles* I`ll let you all know when I upload more onto photobucket.

Just a fair warning, while there`s many of you who still think of me as "Baby Erica" or something similar, I will be 18 tomorrow. Some of the pictures in my album may seem, shocking would be the word Caitlin would use, to someone like my grandmother (who thinks one of my favorite movies, Dirty Dancing, the original, is innappropriate for me), but I assure you that my pictures are nothing out of the ordinary for me.
So for my friends reading this, I`m sure you all think I`m crazy, but I know that there will be some people who think my album has some questionable content (not like the webcomic ^-^) in it.
So, fair warning.

Anyway, http://www.photobucket.com
sn = LittleRoxie
album = Japan

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHAY, taking pictures of mountains out of the airplane window is FUN.

I want one-dollar bras. I demand that you guess my size and buy me some. MWA HA HA HA HA!

QOO!

CHARMY KITTY!!

"Even if you can be hard..." Priceless. As is "Doing since 1995." With flowers. XD

That dragon head and Buddha are bitchin.

It looks like you're having a great time. I'm so happy you're updating! I miss you, but this makes it a little better. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Tishy, but I go by Dean online so you'll see me commenting as Dean from this point on. I looked through your pictures and loved them! I hope to see a ton more >D It's awfully quiet around here without you but I'm glad to hear that you're having a good time! Happy Day Early Birthday! I'll sing for you anyways cause I'm a dork. :D

Suna said...

I'm actually more jealous of the FOOD than the Shinhwa. How messed up is that? I really AM turning into Changmin >_<

And I want that bag. I don't care how "questionable" it seems. Actually, if I had that bag, I'd personally make the contents of it questionable. Muahaha.

That picture of the elementary school wall was friggin' awesome.

Overall, me = JEALOUS. you = LUCKY! and... yup. That's it. Happy Birfday AGAIN! (in Korean this time) 생일축하해!

Anonymous said...

You look good in the uniform!!! *envious,envious* ;___; you're so lucky...
DID I SEE A TAKOYAKIIIIIEEEEE?????? <--have been studying how to make those but still cannot =__=;
Have fun Erika-chan!