Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sakura Pictures!!!

They are posted!!! Enjoy them!!!

I have an amazing Charmmy Kitty (who is, yes, BETTER than Hello Kitty - Bess, you will one day realize this and then BEG my forgiveness for your mistake all these years) bag that my cotton candy came it. It was magical amounts of joy.
After we went to the sakura viewing, we all decided to go to karaoke and then purikura. Because we rock like that. So Oizumi Sensei went home, and the 9 of us went to karaoke for an hour and a half (because Emika and Joanna were going to a party, it started at 6, but they were late), and David showed me which bus I need to take to get home from Sendai City. If I get off at the Family Mart area, then I get to pay about 40 yen less than if I get off closer to my house. I`m thinking of seeing how much less I have to pay if I get off across the street from Tohoku High School, which would only be a 15 minute walk or so to home. And it`s TOTALLY safe to walk around at night. Like, think North Deering near the Falmouth border safe. So I could save some money doing that. *smiles*
Now I just need to figure out when the bus comes on Saturday, because Daisy and I are planning to go cell phone hunting. I want to buy a cheap one, with a SIM card, and a pre-paid plan. Those are my requirements. A good bonus would be Windows Mobile, which would enable me to get on the internet and therefore connect with Skype. But it`s definitely not necessary.

Today, the kids at school had their routine medical checkup. Emika and Miri were all sad about the shots they had to take. Apparently, Emika cried, poor thing. I just hugged her and was all, "daijoubu, daijoubu!". But, yeah, while they were having their medical checkup, Josh, Joanna, David, and I had a massively long lesson with Jason Sensei where we did fun game type things. *smiles*

Anyway, I should go, it took forever to upload those pictures! XD Hope you all are well!

Let me know when the Sea Dogs start playing! I want to beg my parents for a Sea Dogs...something! *looks over at mom and dad*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_o Safer than North Deering! Now thats safe, noting ever happens around here.

As for the Sea Dogs, they have already started. Nine games in.

Remember to stay kosher this week. :)

<<(n_n) <(n_n)> (n_n)>>